Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011

I was lucky enough to get out of the wet, dreary Ohio weather and head to Atlanta to the lakehouse first with Andrea, then with Shelley & family over their Spring Break.  It was so great to see them and to finally meet Ms. Dylan!  We had a great time out on the lake, getting some sun, and decorating Easter eggs.    I miss them so much, so a week with them was much needed and much enjoyed.  Here is Shelley & I's creation when dying Easter eggs:

Here are 4 of my most favorite little people in the whole world:

Once back in dreary, wet Ohio, Rudi & I spent Easter (which was actually a nice day outside) at my parents house with Ashley.  It was a great day, great food, and great company.  Here are a few fun photos from that day!

The infamous plate decorated by Dad:

Me and my adorable Rudi showing you a side-shot to try and see the bump:


Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment